Start Date of the Contest : 28.08.2020
Deadline for the application : 20.09.2020 17.00 (TSI)
Jury Meeting Date
(Presentation of the final project) : 25.09.2020
Notification Form : 25.09.2020
Award Cerenomy : 26.09.2020
Project Implementation Schedule
Start date : October 2020
Jury Interm Evaluation: February 2021
Submission Date of the Film to the Secretariat: 30.06.2021
Deadline for the Project :June 2021
CONTEST SECRETARIAT / CONTACT:
Safranbolu Municipality Directorate of Culture and Social Affairs
Secretariat of International Golden Saffron Documentary Film Festival
Supervisor for Documentary Film Contest
Phone: 0370 712 41 14/172-174 Fax: 0370 712 36 42
Yeni Mahalle Sadri Artuç Cad. Safranbolu Belediye Başkanlığı Kat: 6
Safranbolu /KARABUK TURKEY
1) Participation in the contest is free.
2) Contest helds for amateur, professional and documentary lovers over the age of 18, except for the members of the Festival Committee, Selective Committee, Festival Secretariat and Safranbolu Municipality. Participation is free.
3) Project files to be realized in documentary format can participate in the contest. Projects which are considered to be realized out of this genre or created to advertise, and which do not have any art concerns are not accepted.
4) Participants can apply with most 3 projects.
5) Applications must be submitted by director/ screenwriter. In the event that Projects which have multiple director/screenwriter, The applicant must be enclosed a written permission of the other directors/screenwriters to the application. In this case Award is given the applicant. Festival committee, jury and secreteriat are not responsible with sharing problems of the award.
6) The projects must be in Turkish.
Are application documents complete and orderly?
Is the project original enough?
Is the project idea technically feasible?
What isthe opinion of the director/screenwriter?
Is the project interesting as an idea?
Is the project clear and feasible?
Synopsis written in a professional way?
Is the participant’s approach text professionally written? Can the project express itself?
Does the documentary serve its purpose?
Does it conform to the theme identified?
Is ıt contain clear elements about the targets of the project Safranbolu?
The Festival Committee and the Safranbolu Municipality, which conducts the secretariat, have the right to use the Project for all kinds of demonstrations.
It may be screened in any event or channel provided that the director’s name is shared.
The winning project owner must submit the maximum 90-second trailer of the film together with the film. English subtitles should be used in the movie.
If deemed necessary, the Contest Secretariat may request additional documents / information about the director and the work.
During the implementation phase, all responsibility belongs to the team that will implement the project, and all equipment to be used, accommodation, transportation, food, etc. expenses belong to the project owner.
During the participation of our secretariat to the interim and final meetings of the selection committee by invitation, the project owner (maximum 2 persons) accommodation, transportation, meals, etc. expenses will be covered by the Festival Committee. The awarded project owner will not be able to make any external requests from Safranbolu Municipality and the Festival Secretariat